about building a website
- Why should an author have a website?
- Why should an author NOT have a website?
- Why should he or she have it professionally done?
- How long does it take to build a website?
- What should be on the website?
- How much does it cost?
How many visitors should I be getting to my site?
- Domain name
What about a hit counter?
How can I get people to come to my site?
Should I pay for search engine placement?
How do I pick a webmaster?
CincinnatiMedia is a website firm specializing in author, nonprofit and small business websites. We present this FAQ as a service to our clients, as well as to others who might be considering building a website.
Our website clients include:
Valerie S. Malmont
| Jeremiah Healy
Reed Farrel Coleman
Mary Jane Clark
Jill Miller Zimon
Mystery Writers of America
Mysteries by Moushey
Tart City (Lauren Henderson, Stella Duffy...)
Bouchercon Standing Committee